Commercial Roof Replacement and Repair
When you have a problem with your roof (especially if a roof leak occurs), you need fast, affordable solutions. At A-1 Property Services in Miami, we have extensive experience with all kinds of commercial roofing systems.
Our dedicated and highly trained crews provide efficient, professional roof replacement, as well as inspections and repair services to help you maintain your valuable roofing assets. We are often able to make repairs to restore the integrity of the roof and extend its lifespan. When a replacement is required, you can count on our factory authorized roof technicians to install the best quality roofing available at a reasonable price.
We know Miami Commercial Roofing. We stand behind our products and services. Our certifications allow us to offer the best roof warranties available for the products we install. Let us provide you with a free estimate. Our experienced estimators will inspect your roof and offer the best solutions for your needs and budget.
Warning Signs that Your Commercial Roof Needs Attention:
- Damaged Roof Valleys – Roof Valleys are what you depend upon for proper rainwater roof drainage from your gutters
- Daylight is Streaming through Roof – The attic is the prime place where a worn out roof will reveal itself by exposing sunlight in cracks or crevices.
- Old Age – A roof that has not been replaced for 20 years or more will eventually begin to deteriorate. Many shingle types will require replacement by this time. Higher quality shingles will last longer.
- Old Flashing – Roof flashing is pieces of sheet metal that prevent water leaks from forming. If you notice old flashing materials (i.e. cement and tar) coming apart, you should request for maintenance and/or repairs.
- Roof Covered in Moss – When your roof begins collecting moss, mold, or displaying dark stains, it could be an indication of trapped moisture. This is also a sign that you need to replace your roof or have major repairs performed.
- Sagging Roof – This is one of the highest priority signs that you have some issues with your roof. This is more than just a roof problem. It also indicates that there is a serious structure hindrance that needs immediate attention within the foundation or attic decking. It is imperative that this obstruction is addressed before it spreads to other areas of the roof.
- Shingles are Curling and Buckling – Signs of warping.
- Shingle Granules Found in Your Gutters – This problem is typical with old asphalt roof shingles. The shingles eventual lose their granules and end up inside your gutters.
- Water Spots on Ceilings – When you notice spots on your ceilings, it doesn’t just need repainted, it’s an obvious sign of a roof leak(s).
Replacing a Commercial Roof in South Florida
If you suspect that it may be time to replace your commercial roof, our roofing technicians here at A-1 Property Services will be happy to provide a free estimate. You can count on our team to inspect your roof and make suggestions on the best replacement options available. Our GAF Master Commercial certification requires extensive commitment to training. This ensures that we have the education and the most up-to-date roofing materials to meet your roofing needs.
Commercial Roof Maintenance Services
It’s always important to make sure that a roof is in good shape to help protect the structure of a building. But it’s even more important to make sure it is in proper condition to withstand the storms before the South Florida Hurricane season begins. Each year, new tropical storms and (sometimes) hurricanes pass through; and with them, they often take the livelihood of many roofing systems. Therefore, it’s extremely important to have a checkup before the new storm season begins to make sure your roofing system is ready to take on what may come ahead.
Commercial Roof Maintenance Checklist (and Issues that Should Not Be Ignored):
- Do Not Walk on the Roof – This is vital for maintaining a healthy roof. It’s obvious that there will be times when maintenance crews and such will need to have access. The best way to preserve your roof in this manner is by installing walking pads.
- Clean Your Roof Regularly – Maintaining a well-cleaned roof will help to avoid problems later, including (but not limited to) clogs and a build-up of mold and mildew.
- Keep Drains and Gutters Clear and Check for Cracks – If these two sectors are not maintained properly, intrusions and/or obstructions will likely evolve. Be sure to also make sure your gutters and drains are in proper order (nothing should be loose).
- Maintain Equipment – Checking the equipment and vents attached to your roof is also part of regular roof maintenance. Otherwise, dysfunctional devices could create leaks, dangerous wiring issues and other hindrances.
- Repair All Roof Leaks – Leaks don’t get better, they only get worse. And eventually a neglected roof leak could cause a roof to collapse. Don’t ignore it!
- Roof Inspection – We suggest that commercial building owners and property managers do this a minimum of twice per year (and always after severe storms and hurricanes)
- Trim Trees Surrounding Building – Tree limbs and branches that are not well groomed will be a threat to any roofing system. You will want to make this another top priority (especially before storm season begins). But it’s also important to keep in mind that trees also can create problems with algae and mold.
We are Certified Roof Installers
Request a Quote
A-1 Property Services is an authorized installer of roofing systems from the country’s leading manufacturers, including Hydrostop, Carlisle, Soprema and Johns Mandville. We provide complete commercial roofing and waterproofing services, backed by comprehensive warranties that deliver the assurance of protection for years of reliable service. We are Professional Roofers in Miami. Get a FREE Miami Commercial Roofing Estimate. Call us today at 786-755-1509. You may also contact us online.
Certified Commercial Roofers in Miami
To properly protect your building, the roofing system on your Miami or Fort Lauderdale commercial property must deliver a high level of performance day after day and year after year. That’s why you should trust the repair, maintenance or replacement of your Miami roofing system to A-1 Property Services, one of the top commercial roofing companies in Miami.